Stock in Focus
Our quarterly webcast segment outlines the reasons why we are invested in a particular company. This quarter Alex Milton focuses on GWA group, one of NovaPort's exposures to the housing construction and renovation market.
GWA Group is in our Smaller Companies Fund and is one of our exposures to the housing construction and renovation market.
Capitalised at $780m, GWA is a major Australian owner and supplier of bathroom and kitchen brands such as Caroma, Dorf, Clark, Fowler and Stylus with a 25-year history as a publicly listed company.
Read the full report here
Previous quarter Stock in Focus webcasts:
- September 2018: AUB group - Webcast | PDF
- June 2018: Kathmandu - Webcast | PDF
- March 2018: Melbourne IT - Webcast | PDF
- December 2017: Gage Roads Brewing - Webcast | PDF
- June 2017: Data #3 - Webcast | PDF
- March 2017: Skydive the Beach - Webcast | PDF
- December 2016: Regis Healthcare - Webcast | PDF
- September 2016: iSelect - Webcast | PDF
- June 2016: Nanosonics - Webcast | PDF
- March 2016: SAI Global - Webcast | PDF
- September 2015: Independence Group - Webcast | PDF
Click here to access our archive of Stock in Focus webcasts.