Quarterly Thought Pieces
Welcome to the Novaport Quarterly Thought Pieces. Each quarter Sinclair Currie will pick a topic of interest, or an issue to discuss.
Trading places: Australia’s exposure to trade disputes?
The market has closely followed and quickly reacted to news about the trade negotiations between the USA and China. The resolution or escalation of trade disputes impacts our investments in the following ways.
Read the full report here
Previous Quarterly Thought Pieces:
- March 2019: Venture Capital - Webcast | PDF
- December 2018: Volatility Harpoon - Webcast | PDF
- September 2018: What Has Changed? - Webcast | PDF
- June 2018: An Eruption of Disruption? - Webcast | PDF
- March 2018: Hey Facebook! There’s a snail in my bottle - Webcast | PDF
- December 2017: China's strategy is changing - Webcast | PDF
- June 2017: Patience - Webcast | PDF
- March 2017: Market Recap- Webcast | PDF
- December 2016: Aged Care - elderly who are expected to live for longer - Webcast | PDF
- September 2016: Let's face it we're all getting older - Webcast | PDF
- June 2016: East Coast gas markets at a crossroads - Webcast | PDF
- March 2016: Earnings certainty and risky share prices - Webcast | PDF
- September 2015: Resources - dead cat bounce or has something changed - Webcast | PDF
Click here to access our archive of Quarterly Thought Pieces.