Quarterly Thought Pieces
Welcome to the Novaport Quarterly Thought Pieces. Each quarter Sinclair Currie will pick a topic of interest, or an issue to discuss.
Venture Capital. Flying unicorns or an elephant in the room?
The growing popularity of Venture Capital (VC) has enabled some remarkable and innovative businesses. The attractive returns of many VC funds have stoked further investor appetite for their aggressive growth strategies. Today some of the world’s most highly valued companies are neither listed nor profitable.
Read the full report here
Previous Quarterly Thought Pieces:
- December 2018: Volatility Harpoon - Webcast | PDF
- September 2018: What Has Changed? - Webcast | PDF
- June 2018: An Eruption of Disruption? - Webcast | PDF
- March 2018: Hey Facebook! There’s a snail in my bottle - Webcast | PDF
- December 2017: China's strategy is changing - Webcast | PDF
- June 2017: Patience - Webcast | PDF
- March 2017: Market Recap- Webcast | PDF
- December 2016: Aged Care - elderly who are expected to live for longer - Webcast | PDF
- September 2016: Let's face it we're all getting older - Webcast | PDF
- June 2016: East Coast gas markets at a crossroads - Webcast | PDF
- March 2016: Earnings certainty and risky share prices - Webcast | PDF
- September 2015: Resources - dead cat bounce or has something changed - Webcast | PDF
Click here to access our archive of Quarterly Thought Pieces.