Quarterly Thought Pieces
Welcome to the Novaport Quarterly Thought Pieces. Each quarter Sinclair Currie will pick a topic of interest, or an issue to discuss.
What Has Changed?
Equity markets crumbled further during October and November (albeit from what was an elevated level). It was notable that many of the stocks which fell the furthest (20% declines have not been uncommon) did not report any change in their outlook. So what has changed?
Read the full report here
Previous Quarterly Thought Pieces:
- June 2018: An Eruption of Disruption? - Webcast | PDF
- March 2018: Hey Facebook! There’s a snail in my bottle - Webcast | PDF
- December 2017: China's strategy is changing - Webcast | PDF
- June 2017: Patience - Webcast | PDF
- March 2017: Market Recap- Webcast | PDF
- December 2016: Aged Care - elderly who are expected to live for longer - Webcast | PDF
- September 2016: Let's face it we're all getting older - Webcast | PDF
- June 2016: East Coast gas markets at a crossroads - Webcast | PDF
- March 2016: Earnings certainty and risky share prices - Webcast | PDF
- September 2015: Resources - dead cat bounce or has something changed - Webcast | PDF
Click here to access our archive of Quarterly Thought Pieces.