Video: Market Outlook – October 2020
Sinclair Currie, NovaPort Principal and Co-Portfolio Manager speaks to Sinead Rafferty Investment Specialist, Fidante Partners on the outlook for small caps and impact on markets from increased fiscal spending.
- Technology stocks have been the market darlings for the last decade and in some cases have risen to eye-watering levels. Do you see this changing looking forward?
- Cheap money has been around for a decade and now as a result of the pandemic-induced recession we are seeing staggering amounts of fiscal spending, how does this impact markets?
- What sectors do you see benefitting from increased fiscal stimulus?
- Small caps have outperformed large caps since the market bottomed in March, why is that?
- What is your view on the outlook for small caps?
Related Insights: Read Sinclair’s recent thought piece, Change = Opportunity.