Follow the steps below to invest in our products.
Important information: Fidante Partners Limited (Fidante Partners) is the responsible entity of each Fund. As responsible entity, Fidante Partners issues units in the Fund and is legally responsible to the unitholders of the Fund for its operation. All correspondence pertaining to your investment will be issued by Fidante Partners and you should contact Fidante Partners with any queries regarding your investment.
Before making a decision about whether to make an investment or additional investment in the Fund, please read the Fund’s Target Market Determination (TMD), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Additional Information Booklet and Product Updates to ensure the key attributes of the Fund as described in the TMD and PDS aligns with your objectives, financial situation and needs.
- NovaPort Smaller Companies Fund – PDS
- NovaPort Smaller Companies Fund – TMD
- NovaPort Microcap Fund – PDS
- NovaPort Microcap Fund – TMD
Complete an application form.
- Application Form – Individuals, Joint Investors & Sole Traders
- Application Form – Australian Companies, Trusts & Super Funds
- Application Form – Foreign Companies & Trusts
Send all completed forms to:
Reply Paid 86049
Sydney NSW 2001
(no stamp required)
Please refer to the forms page on the Fidante Partners website for instructions on how to make additional investments and other account transactions.
For more information, call the Fidante Investor Services Team on 13 51 53 Monday to Friday (8am to 6pm).