Quarterly Thought Pieces
Welcome to the Novaport Quarterly Thought Pieces. Each quarter Sinclair Currie will pick a topic of interest, or an issue to discuss.
China's strategy is changing
The 19th National Congress of China’s Communist party held late in 2017 provided insight into the party’s strategic vision for Chinese society and its economy and outlined some evolution in priorities. There is now growing evidence that this evolution has fundamental implications which we believe have altered the outlook for many companies and industries within the small company universe. In this investor update we review some of the changes.
Previous Quarterly Thought Pieces:
- June 2017: Patience - Webinar PDF
- March 2017: Market Recap - Webinar PDF
- December 2016: Aged Care - elderly who are expected to live for longer - Webinar PDF
- September 2016: Let's face it we're all getting older - Webinar PDF
- June 2016: East Coast gas markets at a crossroads - Webinar PDF
- March 2016: Earnings certainty and risky share prices - Webinar PDF
- September 2015: Resources - dead cat bounce or has something changed - Webinar PDF
- June 2015: Assessing the impact of a lower Australian dollar - Webinar PDF
Click here to access our archive of Quarterly Thought Pieces.